Opportunity for an experienced construction materials testing laboratory manager to organize, develop, grow and manage our laboratory. The candidate should be a current Laboratory Manager with 5 to 10 years of construction materials and geotechnical laboratory testing experience in the following areas:
- Soils and concrete laboratory testing
- Asphalt testing experience a plus
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Maintaining compliance with QA/QC initiatives, Florida DOT, CMEC and USACOE accreditation requirements
- Calculations and data reduction of test results and other administrative duties, as necessary.
- At least 2 years of laboratory management experience
- High School/GED diploma.
- 5 years related soils/concrete laboratory/field experience.
- Certifications – CTQP/ACI Concrete Laboratory Technician and LBR Technician certifications. These certifications are required for this position.
MAE has a 5-year contract with the Corps of Engineers for drilling and laboratory testing in the Jacksonville District. In addition, we have a 5-year contract with District 2 of the FDOT and a continuing services contract with the City of Jacksonville. We are specialty subcontractors to engineering consultants and contractors working for the City of Jacksonville and surrounding municipalities, the FDOT, the JEA, the JTA, St. Johns River Water Management District, the St. Johns County School Board and others. See our web site (www.meskelengineering.com) for more information.