- Subsurface Soil Explorations Including Rock Coring
- Foundation Analysis and Design
- In-situ Testing and Performance Monitoring
- Earth Structures, Slopes, and Retention Systems
- Geotechnical Laboratory Testing
- Soil Stabilization and Ground Improvement
- Groundwater Control/Dewatering
- Existing Pavement Evaluation
- New Pavement Design and Subgrade Evaluation
- Pile and Drilled Shaft Installation Monitoring
- Piezometer Installation
Appropriate geotechnical recommendations are vital to the success of every project. Preparing geotechnical engineering solutions requires a comprehensive understanding of site-specific soil and groundwater conditions, and the impact these conditions will have on a completed project. MAE can provide the engineering expertise needed to assess construction and long-term performance risks associated with subsurface conditions, and develop innovative, practical and cost effective foundation recommendations for your project design team.
A thorough subsurface investigation is a critical element to completing a cost effective, safe structural design. MAE’s professional engineering staff has extensive experience with Florida geology. We have access to a large fleet of drilling equipment which gives us a flexibility to respond quickly to our clients’ needs. We can prepare a program to explore and characterize soil, rock and groundwater conditions at your site, and provide a geotechnical engineering analysis which will enable your project team to prepare a cost effective, safe structural design for your project.