THE mae Mission
Meskel & Associates Engineering cultivates our relationships with clients, stakeholders, and the community by focusing on quality, mentoring, empowerment, accountability, and client satisfaction.
Meskel & Associates Engineering is a geosciences firm supporting the A/E/C industry by providing geotechnical engineering, hydrogeology, environmental consulting, construction materials testing, and engineering inspection services. The firm has achieved sustainable growth by providing innovative and practical solutions.
”We appreciated MAE’s professionalism, proactive team approach to problem solving and the detailed reporting and documentation as the Geotechnical Engineer of Record and CEI representative on this project. It was a pleasure working with the MAE team, and we look forward to working with them on future projects. “ — Maxwell R. Mozo, PE, CH2M
You Might Like to Know
FDOT Pre-Qualified in 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4.1 and 10.3 Professional Engineering Licenses in Florida and Georgia Professional Geological License in Florida Certified Small Business
- Federal Economically Disadvantaged Small Business Enterprise and Woman Owned Small Business (SBE – WOSB – EDWOSB)
- Florida FDOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Florida Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Certified Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business (JSEB)
- Hillsborough County BOCC, Disadvantaged Minority/Disadvantaged Woman Business Enterprise (M/WBE)
- City of Tampa M/WBE and SLBE
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541380 Testing Laboratories
- 541620 Environmental Consulting